Biomanufacturing is revolutionizing the way we manufacture many of our most valuable resources, such as fuel, medicine, and food. By utilizing “living factories,” production of these products has become quicker, cheaper, and more sustainable than traditional methods.
In this industry, companies are constantly striving to improve efficiency and produce more complicated products. Unfortunately, with this improvement comes increasing challenges in genetic engineering. SimPath is dedicated to helping companies tackle these challenges so that they can introduce new products to the market faster and at a lower cost.
In order to complete our mission, we’re currently seeking partners who share in our desire to change the world. If you’re interested in becoming part of this incredible process, contact us today!
Our team looks forward to hearing from you.
- Angel/Seed Investment: $150,000 for 2018
- Strategic Partners: Synthetic Biology and Business Development
- Beta testing DNA Assembly Service pipeline
- ORNL TIP Phase I: $250,000 (Expired)
- Boyd Venture Challenge: $10,000
- ORNL TIP Phase II: $250,000 (Active)
- ORNL TIP Phase I Funded
- ORNL TIP Phase II Funded
- Obtained exclusive license of technology from ORNL
We are supported in Tennessee by
Request an Investor Packet
Thank you for considering us as an investment. Please tell us how to contact you and we’ll get additional information to you.